Friday 18 September 2015

Maple and Balsamic Glazed Lamb Chops with Feta and Pear Couscous






MAPLE AND BALSAMIC GLAZED LAMB CHOPS WITH COUSCOUS

This is hardly my idea (this dinner has been heavily inspired by the wonderful Lorraine Pascale), so (as much as I am tempted to) I will not be taking 100% credit for it. Instead, I'll send you to check out her recipe on the BBC website:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/maple_and_balsamic_26200  

I have, however, twicked it a bit to add flavours that are more to my taste.

I have swapped thyme for lots of rosemary. Rosemary and lamb, does life get any better than that?
I've added feta AND PEAR to the couscous.
Instead of almond flakes, I've toasted pumpkin and sunflower seeds (for those healthy oils and ever so important fiber).
Lastly, I've decided to serve it with asparagus and some fresh watercress for a shot of vitamins and the visual effects. And it does look STUNNING, if I say so myself. :)
 




                  
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment